Translate

Wednesday 13 May 2015

May's Card post for Stick It Down

I hope this post finds you all well. Here in Queensland, Australia, the weather outside is starting to get quite chilly, and along with the storms we've had lately is providing the perfect atmosphere to stay inside and get crafty. Now as those of you that follow my blog know by now, with a new month brings a new set of challenges over at Stick It Down. Being on the card team this picture was the challenge before me.


I had just received a new set of dies from my favourite local supplier (yes Shelley I'm talking about you) (and for those of you that would like to check her collection out you can do so here), and they were the perfect size to put on a guys card. Now I don't know about you, but all of the guys in my life know their way around a tool belt or two, if you get what I'm saying. I mean it might be dangerous to let me loose in a craft store with a wallet full of cash, but my hubby is just as dangerous in a hardware store, if not more so! Anyway, I flicked through my pile of scrap paper and found some great colours to go on a guys card, and this was what I ended up with.


Something nice, simple and understated. What do you think? Now Stick It Down don't only provide card challenges, they also have single and double page scrapbooking challenges too. So why not pop on over and check them out.

Until next time,

keep creating,

Jodie.


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card Jodie! Great mix of papers and die cuts!

    ReplyDelete